Re: xkb-data with support for Mac keyboards into unstable

On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 09:13:51PM +0200, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:

> "Problem" so far: I'm happy with what I have with the latest xkb-data
> here .. :)
>
> I always get either a wonderful, fully fledged PC style keyboard, but
> I never managed to get a, for me rather useless, Macintosh style
> keyboard, with a Kp_Enter key and so on ..
>
> Colin:
  ^^^^^
Should say: Denis.

In that mail, and at least in the one in this thread, from a few hours
ago, sent at:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 22:48:02 +0200

My apologies, Colin, and everyone for the confusion ...

Best Regards
Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Pfeiffer: /ICQ: 286585973/ + + +  /AIM: crashinglinux/
http://profiles.yahoo.com/wolfgangpfeiffer

Key ID: E3037113
http://keyserver.mine.nu/pks/lookup?search=0xE3037113&fingerprint=on