Re: Nubus machines wanted

>>>>> "ag" == utf  <utf-8> writes:

ag> So far, 2 persons have proposed a machine: a person in Australia and
ag> another in England. There is no hurry anyway as I have several things
ag> to do before, including the miBoot port on the GNU toolchain...

ag> In any case, Bulgaria is not so far from France, at least, less far
ag> than Australia. ;)

I have a 8150/100 that sleeps in my basement. And guess what? I'm
located in France (near Rennes). If you want it, just chime in, and
it's yours.

Cheers,

	M.
--
And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there...