Re: Nubus machines wanted

>>>>> "ag" == utf  <utf-8> writes:

ag> So far, 2 persons have proposed a machine: a person in Australia and
ag> another in England. There is no hurry anyway as I have several things
ag> to do before, including the miBoot port on the GNU toolchain...

ag> In any case, Bulgaria is not so far from France, at least, less far
ag> than Australia. ;)

I have a 8150/100 that sleeps in my basement. And guess what? I'm
located in France (near Rennes). If you want it, just chime in, and
it's yours.

And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there...