Let me know if you're looking for PowerPC parts

Hi all,

I don't sell PowerPC parts, nor am I affiliated with any individual or organization that does.  So I hope this isn't perceived as spam.  I just wanted to let you know that if you're looking for PowerPC parts, contact me and I can direct you to some online resources -- some individual sellers, in other words, that I have had good experiences with.

Okay, that's all.  I've currently got the latest flavor of Xubuntu (Ubuntu xfce4 rather than gnome) running on an old PowerBook G3 ("Wallstreet 2") I picked up at Goodwill a year or two ago.  It's brought new life to this old Mac, and it's in use quite frequently in my home.  (All flavors of Ubuntu are derived from Debian, of course.)

Harold J. Johnson
http://SomethingThatHappened.com