Re: Nubus machines wanted

Aurélien GÉRÔME wrote:

> This is also the time for users to post here if you still use Nubus
> and want it to be brought back to life.

I have a Nubus machine and definitely would love if it is resurrected.
The machine has some hardware problems (Muck OS doesn't boot) which
happened after I bought it and the transportation from another city.
If I fix them, I'll happily donate it to you or the EMILE author.

The only problem I see is how to ship it to France (I live in Varna,
Bulgaria)...

--
I had a very low opinion of TCL, basically because it wasn't Lisp. --RMS