Re: ibook + USB hard drive = yaboot failure

Thanks for the advice.  For the time, I am travelling all summer and will be
without my apple rescue disk for another month or so.  Is there another way
to "bless" the Apple partition?

In the mean time, I'm trying to get my synaptics touchpad detected and the
2.6.15-1-powerpc kernel booted.  Stand by for more potential questions....

Thanks,
Michael