strange behaviour of KDM after upgrading to testing

Hi all,

I have upgraded to testing. But now I figured out a strange problem; I
am not able to type the following letters in kdm (in both password and
login field):

    w p s d j k x c v b

I do not have any clue how to fix the problem.

If I start ION, KDE or any other windowmanager all key work fine. After
all it is no problem to log in on tty1-6.

I purged kdm and reinstalled it, without success. Does someone has the
same problem with the current kdm version 4:3.5.4-2.

With best wishes,
Matze

--
Join the Fellowship and protect your freedom!      (http://www.fsfe.org)