Re: strange behaviour of KDM after upgrading to testing

Hi all,

And I forgot to mention that it is a iBook G4 800 Mhz.

* Matthias Kirschner <mk@fsfe.org> [2006-06-30 12:52:03 +0200]:

> I have upgraded to testing. But now I figured out a strange problem; I
> am not able to type the following letters in kdm (in both password and
> login field):
>
>     w p s d j k x c v b
>
> I do not have any clue how to fix the problem.
>
> If I start ION, KDE or any other windowmanager all key work fine. After
> all it is no problem to log in on tty1-6.
>
> I purged kdm and reinstalled it, without success. Does someone has the
> same problem with the current kdm version 4:3.5.4-2.

I just figured out that the "j" is not working in ION and KDE, all other
keys are fine. Now I am really puzzled.

With best wishes,
Matze

--