Re: [RFC][Patch] Cirumvent appletouch fuzziness

Le dimanche 21 mai 2006 à 11:43 +0200, Magnus Rosenbaum a écrit :
> Hello again,
>
> yesterday was a cold rainy day here and I made a trip to a nearby lake. As
> I opened the lid of my iBook there, the mouse pointer did not move and it
> refused to fall to sleep as I closed the lid again.
>
> So at first I conclude that Sven's patch does not solve my trackpad wakeup
> problem.

It wasn't supposed to AFAIK.

> I tried to track it down and noticed that lsusb did not list the trackpad
> and keyboard devices anymore. I attached the output of lsusb -v.

[...]

> Any ideas how this issue could be solved by udev/hotplug or whatever
> configuration? Should I just reload ohci_hcd on wakeup? Or does it more
> look like a kernel bug in USB suspend?

The latter. If the device is no longer in lsusb then it is clearly a
problem somewhere in the USB host driver (or less probably, in the USB
core itself), and I suggest you report this to the usb kernel
developers.

Stelian.
--
Stelian Pop <stelian@popies.net>