Re: [RFC][Patch] Cirumvent appletouch fuzziness

Hi,

On 5/3/06, Stelian Pop <stelian@popies.net> wrote:
I'm not sure if this changes something but do you have all the Apple
firmware updates installed ?

Firmware updates? If these are automatically installed by Tiger's
shiny software update function, then: yes. Otherwise: no idea. ;)

Sven: What Powerbook model do you have ? I know Johannes has the hi-res
Powerbook, and I have the slighly older lo-res Powerbook...

It's actually an iBook G4, 12", 1.33 GHz, identifies itself as
"PowerBook6,7". Should still be equal to the current 12" version sold
by Apple.

Cheers,
Sven