Re: How do you use right or middle mouse buttons on iMac?

Thanks Derek.

I use F11 to  put the browser in full screen mode, so I need another key to use.  Where did you get the "keycodes"?  Any reason I couldn't use F1 and F2?  The high end seems to be used more.

Magnus, I have a one button mouse attached to the keyboard usb port.