Re: Trouble getting bcm43xx driver to work

At Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:39:01 +1100, Aaron Kerr wrote:

> Thanks. I will try waiting a few minutes after setting up the connection.

I timed it this morning, and it only worked after 4 minutes.  It's
possible this has something to do with my access point.
Authentication and association with the AP happens almost immediately.

> Your delays when running route or netstat could be a DNS lookup failure.
> Try "netstat -rn" which will not try to translate IP addresses to names.

Thanks (and thanks to Michael)... that was indeed the reason.

Ruben