(Solved) Request for help to identify some bugs (part one)

I think that the list was refusing my message to tell me 'investigate
more'... ;-)

In fact, the problem was in the composite extension (left by an old test).
This extension removed, no more problem! Thanks to Michel who made
investigate this problem with another point of vue (using ssh from another
machine) and find the solution.

Nevertheless, Michel, your intervention rises a question:

Michel Dänzer wrote:

> You'd have to get a backtrace from
> the X server,

How can one have a backtrace of the X server. I did a 'strace -ofile
startx'. Is it the right way?

Thanksfully,

Yannick