Request for help to identify some bugs (part one)

(I've tryed to send this message with the three trace files, one via Gmane and
one directly, but none of these tries reached the list. Thus, I'm sending
this message without the strace files, if someone need them to understand the
problem, just ask.)

Good (west-european)evening,

I'm experiencing some bugs on my Sid Ibook so I'm posting here to (at least)
know if others have the same problems or (at best) find some help to
understand were the problem is hiding itself.

When I run some X11 programs, Xorg crashes and returns to the desktop
manager. As all the gdk-imlib related programs (e.g. gfontview, eboard,
gnucash...) have this problem, I initialy thought it was a bug in gdk-imlib
but unfortunately other programs lead to the same X crashes, e.g. fontforge
or kdiff3.

Does anybody have the same problems?

If someone can help me to figure out what's wrong, here are attached the
strace outputs of 3 X-crachers : fontforge, eboard and kdiff3. (UPD: ask me
for the files if needed)

Sincerely,

Yannick

--
L'atomisme en soi comporte une poésie grandiose.
	-+- Friedrich Nietzsche -+-