Re: sudden power loss (WAS: sudden power loss on tibook)

> Are you using the therm_adt746x-module? Then I might at least be able to explain
> those increase/decrease behaviour: One of the sensors (probably the one nearby
> the graphics chip) is fairly cold, whereas the other one shows hot temperature.
> I posted a patch for the module some time ago to change that behaviour and at
> least it worked for me (TM).

Can you resend the patch or direct me to the message in the archive? I
was planning to include it for some time but lost track of it.

Either way, all this points at is the CPU running full tilt for some time,
_with interrupts and scheduling still working fine_. You could try the
limit_adjust parameter to make the fan start sooner to see if it really is
a temperature problem.

	Michael