cant install yaboot on G5

Hi!

Yesterday i tried to install debian on a new imac G5
(20").

First i partition the HD. patition1 for mac partition,
2 boot partition (several sizes), 3 root (25G), 4 swap
(1G), 5 home(56G), 6 osX (75G), 7 free space (8M).

Then, i installed osX with no problem (in sda6).

When i tried to install debian:

With sarge netinstall iso: linux-power4 video=ofonly,
but can't use cdrom, not ide detected. Some missing
modules (ide-modules) error.

With etch beta1 netinstall iso: install64
video=ofonly. everything wents ok, until finish
install base system. Then an error about can't install
yaboot, so system not bootable. yaboot complains about
no "of software" in sda2. Yaboot wants the ofpath. I
tried with several sizes 800k-12M. I reinstalled osX,
then tried again: same problem. I erase osX partition
(just debian partitions): same problem.

The only booteable partition is sda2 (New world
partition).

If i finish the installation without yaboot, the
system didn't show "linux partiton" when boots with
"option" key pressed. If i let the system boot normaly
(any key pressed), it first show a small folder with
"?", then a small folder with a computer, then boot
osX.

Any ideas?

iso problem?

Today there is no daily build!!

or is a yaboot problem?

I need a new iso? or need to give some parameters to
yaboot?

How can i fix this?

Thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com