Re: netboot (not netinstall) kernel with standart console initrd

On Tuesday 15 November 2005 02:01 am, Sven Luther wrote:
>   http://people.debian.org/~luther/d-i/images/daily/powerpc/netboot/
> get yaboot, yaboot.conf, vmlinux and initrd.gz, put them on your tftp
> partition, adapt it if needed, and once in yaboot, chose the 'rescue'
> entry.
>
> Not sure if it does NFS though.

thanks mr luther
I have tried the image and initrd, work fine in dhcp+tftpd+yaboot

but it's the same as debian installer netbook image I've downloaded before
network works fine, but any File System in rescue mode (shell busybox)
(nfs/smb) can't be reconigzed,

this is my [Section] in yaboot.conf

image=luther/vmlinux-luther
        label=luther-rescue
        initrd=luther/initrd-luther.gz
        initrd-size=4352
        append="rescue/enable=true --"
        read-only
        root=/dev/ram

in rescue mode (busybox)

mount  -t nfs 192.168.1.1:/tftpboot/192.168.1.158 : failed no such device

I can do ping from server to my mac,

My Powerbook, dont have Harddrive so I need kernel with NFS compiled on, Can I
ask for your help to build this kernel ?