Re: Sound and 3d aceeleration on Powerbook 5,7 with Debian Sarge 3.1

I am sending the tarball of /proc/device-tree. The
kernel configuration is also there. Please tell me how
to get the sound working. Also one thing i noticed
that if AC3 files are played from HDD then there is no
problem but from DVD vlc creates chaos. The DVD is
written as a data DVD. Regarding CVS versions i have
no idea how to get things working. I will need a much
detailed help. I also want an opinion. Currently i am
using Debian Sarge 3.1. Should i switch to Debian Etch
as it contains Xorg 6.8.2. I know that i am bugging
you but if you will help me i will be able to help
others. Please tell me how to get these two things
working.
Thanking you
Shiv Shankar Dayal

http://mail.yahoo.com