PQ2FADS-ZU: garbled console output before getting to login prompt.

Hi;
      I am booting arabella linux on my PQ2FADS-ZU from u-boot-1.1.3. I get
console output from `bootm` to "Freeing unused kernel memory: 228k init 4k
prep" and then, the console output is garbled before getting to the login
prompt. The serial console is running at 115200. Would appreciate if you
are able to advise what are the things that I have missed. Attached is the
console output.
      Thanks.

Regards,
TEH