Re: good wireless card ppc debian

Hi, I have used the same card with you.
Because rt2750 drvier have big-endian problem,
you can't use the driver on PPC system.

So the only way to use the facility is use the FreeBDS driver on Linux,
because the driver have no problem on PPC.

You can get the driver ported from FreeBSD to Linux on
http://etudiants.insia.org/~jbobbio/ural-linux/,
and in my ibook, it works out.

Tsai Dung-Bang

Andrea Lusuardi - UoVoBW wrote: