Re: powerpc d-i daily builds reactivated, use 2.6.12 kernels, including 64bit kernels, miboot floppies dropped for now.

On Aug 23, 2005, at 11:28 PM, Rogério Brito wrote:

On Aug 23 2005, Sven Luther wrote:
Notice that the main problem still is that i couldn't get 2.6 miboot
to work except two mysterious times in oldenbourg.

Really? I do it all the time here with an inherited PowerMac 9500/180MP
with a G3 upgrade card (kindly donated by Tormod).

I even documented the way I do it in my 'blog/diary (and the same method has been working for years now). What exactly is the problem that you're
facing?

Could you post a URL for that 'blog/diary entry? Because I've had the same trouble as Sven.

Thanks!

Rick