Re: where to download BootX

Rick Thomas schrieb:

On Jul 14, 2005, at 5:00 PM, Rainer Gutkas wrote:

Rick Thomas schrieb:

Or take a look at
    http://penguinppc.org/bootloaders/bootx/
and
    http://penguinppc.org/~benh/

These's are the broken links I was talking about.....

But I received a version of BootX yesterday through the list and am on my way to try it!

Thanks anyway,

Rainer
<Rainer.Gutkas.vcf>

Ummm... What makes you think those links are broken?

I just successfully downloaded BootX 1.2.2 from the ~benh page. The download link is near the bottom of the page.

Rick

When I tried to download I got redirected to a site which said page
couldn't be found. That what made me think those links are broken. But
maybe the download site was just temporarly down.

Rainer

begin:vcard
fn:Rainer Gutkas
n:Gutkas;Rainer
adr;quoted-printable:;;Kleiststr. 36;St.P=C3=B6lten;;A-3100;Austria
email;internet:rainer.gutkas@kstp.at
title:Bakk. techn. (B.Sc.)
version:2.1
end:vcard