Re: where to download BootX

On (13/07/05 23:38), Rainer Gutkas wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I would like to (re)install linux on a g3 powerbook Wallstreet, but I
> can't find BootX anymore.
> All links seem to broken. Is there anywhere I can download it?
>
> Thanks in forth,
>
> Rainer

In the installation manual:
'Download and unstuff the BootX distribution, available from http://
penguinppc.org/projects/bootx/, or in the
dists/woody/main/disks-powerpc/
current/powermac directory on Debian http/ftp mirrors and official
Debian CDs.
Use Stuffit Expander to extract it from its archive.'

the link is broken as you say but it should be available from the woody
apt repository.  However, if not mail me off list, I have 1.2.2 sitting
around - I used to have a G3 running Debian but I gave it away.

Regards

Clive

--
www.clivemenzies.co.uk ...