Re: PBButtonsd Beta Version 0.7.0beta2 released - major bugfix

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 21:40:12 +0200, Matthias Grimm wrote:

> Sorry, I don't have it anymore. If you don't post it again, I can't help
> you with it.

Nevermind, it is solved yet. If you want to read it, here is Google:

> Interesting. Which keys have you configured as brightness up/down keys
> in pbbuttonsd.conf?

LCD_IllumUpKey        = 60
LCD_IllumDownKey      = 59

Btw I had an Oooooops resuming from a sleep state, and it spoke about
pbbuttonsd... will try a little more and report it later!

Best Regards, Jack
Linux user #264449
Now on iBook!