Re: PBButtonsd Beta Version 0.7.0beta2 released - major bugfix

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 09:00:15 +0200
Jack Malmostoso <jackmalmostoso@freesurf.ch> wrote:

> I have installed this beta and it managed to correct my problems (I
> couldn't save my settings, there is a message a couple of lines up).

Which error message do you mean?

> Now powerprefs works correctly, but I have a little problem with the
> shortcut keys: they are not exclusive to pbbuttonsd but they trigger also
> other events (F1 for the help, for example). It's not that annoying, but I
> guess that having a dozen of help windows open does not look that good :)

The hotkeys for brightness and volume control should be exclusive to
pbbuttonsd (and powerprefs). So if you tune your brightness no help screens
should apear because KEY_BRIGHTNESSUP != KEY_F1.

If I don't get you right, please describe it again.

  Best Regards
    Matthias