Re: PBButtonsd Beta Version 0.7.0beta2 released - major bugfix

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 the mental interface of
Matthias Grimm told:

> On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 22:39:33 +0200
> Elimar Riesebieter <riesebie@lxtec.de> wrote:
>
> > My pb got frozen while testing NoTapTyping :(
>
> Could you give me a little more information.
> Did it happen earlier or later as with 0.6.10?

No idea :(

> Is the event reproducable or does it happen by chance?

It is reproduceable.

> What did you doing as it happens?

Non usefull righthandtyping in an aterm and lefthand tapping. Let's
say provoked.

> Any other usefull hints?

This happens only in X. I never got a freeze on console.

X Window System Version 6.8.2
Linux version 2.6.12-aragorn (riesebie@aragorn) (gcc version 4.0.1
cpu		: 7447/7457, altivec supported
revision	: 0.1 (pvr 8002 0101)
motherboard	: PowerBook5,2 MacRISC3 Power Macintosh
detected as	: 287 (PowerBook G4 15")

Please let me know if you need some more tests.

Elimar

--
  "Talking much about oneself can also
   be a means to conceal oneself."