Re: PBButtonsd Beta Version 0.7.0beta2 released - major bugfix

On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 21:15:27 +0200
Elimar Riesebieter <riesebie@lxtec.de> wrote:

> As I mentioned before: My debpackage was build with
> dh_installinit --init-script=pbbuttonsd -u"defaults 95 20" which
> means S95 and K20.

Ooops, I haven't seen that :-)

> > What about NoTapTyping and the freezes? Does the beta2 changed anything?
>
> No freezes til yet ;-) What does NoTapTyping means?

NoTapTyping is the name of the configuration option: Setting this option to
'yes' pbbuttonsd will disable trackpad tap funtion while typing on the
keyboard. This should prevent cursor movements by accident because someone
touched the trackpad with the palm while typing on the keyboard.

You need to enable this feature because I disabled it in the new default
settings.

 Best Regards
   Matthias