Re: Still Deadlock problem with pbbuttonsd 0.6.10?

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 06:37:57PM +0200, Matthias Grimm wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:05:10 +0200
> Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > When starting pbbuttonsd I see "WARNING: Can't install PMU input
> > handler. Some functionality may be missing." in the syslog. Looking at
> > the code it seems that MAXINPUTS is too small. I don't know if these two
> > things are related.
>
> Please try 0.7.0beta1 from pbbuttons.sourceforge.net. In that version the
> MAXINPUTS problem is solved.
I compiled and installed this and the MAXINPUTS problem is indeed fixed.
Thanks. Should I also reenable the NoTapTyping feature and see how it
works or are there no changes in this regard in the new release?

> Regarding the NoTapTyping feature. Is the keyboard and trackpad In the TiBook
> still connected through the ADB bus or did Apple switch it to USB?
It's ADB.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.