Re: munged yaboot.conf

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 10:20:12 +0200, Wesley Smith wrote:

> Do you remember how you mounted the drive partitions?

I dropped to a shell and issued the "mount" command with the usual syntax.
But there was no "/dev/hdXX", it looked like more "BSDish" as
"/dev/disc0/lun0/blahblah".

After that, I chrooted into the partition (there is no /mnt directory so I
mounted over a /tmp but it doesn't matter) and from there I mounted the
/proc stuff. Probably a "mount -a" will be enough.

I am sorry i cannot be more precise.
Still, good advice is to boot a kernel directly from yaboot command line,
although the syntax there can be very tricky.

You can work it out, that's sure!

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux user #264449