Re: munged yaboot.conf

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 06:10:07 +0200, james houston wrote:

> What is the best direction to go then?

This kind of sucks, since it's not enough to edit yaboot.conf but you also
have to issue "ybin" on the CLI (that's why I hope Grub2 comes as soon as
possible).

Try booting with a livecd (Ubuntu's will do just fine), chroot yourself
into your linux partition and make all the changes you need. You will
probably need to mount also your /proc filesystem (I remember I had to
when I was in your situation).

Good luck!

--
Best Regards, Jack