Re: Radeon 9200 SE SLow 3D Acceleration

>       * Look at the output of 'glxinfo | grep direct'.
>       * Compare with and without setting the environment variable
>         LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT=1, which forces indirect software
>         rendering.
>       * Try a 'real' app using textures, for example an OpenGL
>         screensaver, a game, etc.
>       * ...
a202054:~# glxinfo | grep direct
direct rendering: Yes
a202054:~#
And the other one i tryd to no diffrents, and screensavers etc
i try always the first thing i do when i change something...
Screensavers (opengl) are all "flickering" and games i can't play
because it's to slow...

> That's correct, Pegasos systems don't have an AGP bridge.

Great...

> Using PCI, which might explain low performance to some degree.

More great stuff from Genesi...

> PS: I hope you didn't really post this as root...

Yeah sorry, just a newbie :)  it has been fixed now.. thx for the reply