Radeon 9200 SE SLow 3D Acceleration

Hello,

Before i begin...
I DID have googled and search many forums like this one,
about 3 days something like 3 hours a day to get information
or help on IRC channels to get any further....NO LUCK...
I have :
Pegasos II G4
Radeon 9200 SE (Asus)
Debian KDE
Kernel 2.6.8_PowerPC

The problem is indeed again slow 3D acceleration (SA),
and tryd several things what i could find on google like
"glcore", ChipID, etc etc etc...done really everything what i could found...
I get with glxgears around 230/260 FPS...not good i know...
The last thing i discover was on IRC and talked about this
3D SA again, that the AGP can't not be used or set via
the XF86Config or whatever on the Pegasos because it has a "fake"
AGP slot ?!?! It just could be a PCI slot with a AGP Connection ?!?!
It could be true because in Log file always falls back
in PCI mode...that's one problem...
Well..you can fill in the rest...
If i can't even get AGP Mode how can i use this card 3D Acce. Mode ?!?!

Thx