/sys/devices/temperatures and suspend to disk

Hi,

when i am booting the 2.6.11 kernel, i am missing the /sys/devices/temperature
entry. Does anybody know, whether the feature is missing in 2.6.11 or have i
simply forgotten to enable the feature in the kernel-config? Which option is
it?

2nd problem: I tried to enable suspend to disk using the patch
http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/linux-ppc/kernel/2.6.11-rc4-agx1.diff.
When i remove all modules and do

/etc/init.d/hotplug stop
echo disk > /sys/power/state

nothing happens at all, even system message.

My Yaboot.conf has the following entry, where /dev/hda8 is my swap partition:

image=/vmlinux resume=/dev/hda8
        label=Linux
        read-only
boot=/dev/hda4