do I need to create the bootstrap partition during install?

I am new to debian on ppc so forgive me if this is a stupid question.

I would like to have a dual boot system on a g4 powerbook (alu).
During the install, do I need to create the Apple_Bootstrap partition
for yaboot manually, or is it automatic (even if I choose manual
partitioning)?

Is there an advantage to making it bigger than 820k?  I seem to have
130 gb of space between the partition table (#1, 32k) and the OS X
partition.  If I make the bootstrap partition, say, 1 megabyte, is it
ok to use the rest as secondary swap or something?

Another thing: should I use the rc2 image from

http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sarge_d-i/powerpc/rc2/sarge-powerpc-netinst.iso

or a daily image from
http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/daily/

or something completely different?