Re: State of ibook G4 sleep support in 2.6.11?

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:40:48 +1100 , Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

> > this crash look like /dev/random, one time i have xmon, another time not;
> > one time the keyboard works in xmon, another time not :/
>
> Ok, looks like memory corruption then. What is your CPU model ?

cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
cpu             : 7455, altivec supported
clock           : 931MHz
revision        : 3.3 (pvr 8001 0303)
bogomips        : 936.65
machine         : PowerBook6,3
motherboard     : PowerBook6,3 MacRISC3 Power Macintosh
detected as     : 287 (iBook G4)
pmac flags      : 0000001b
L2 cache        : 256K unified
memory          : 640MB
pmac-generation : NewWorld

> It could be the RAM thing you told me about, or it could be the cache
> flushing...

I hope that it is not the RAM (apple hardare test run fine without any glitch)

thanks,

Sebastien