Re: PCMCIA

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:57:12 -0800, Dylan Beaudette <dylan@iici.no-ip.org> wrote:
> BTW, are you able to get sleep support on your machine....

This is a follow-up on my Wallstreet/PDQ -- as I mentioned I have not
tried sleep in awhile -- I tried it again just now and while it did go
to sleep, upon waking there were so many other problems I had to
reboot. (I can supply details if they are helpful to anyone.) As it
was struggling to respond to the reboot command (issued from vt 2
instead of vt 1 by mistake) I FINALLY saw a "shutting down kernel card
services" note and the reboot completed normally.

So, no, sleep isn't working quite right, but it could be tied into my
PCMCIA issues somehow.