ibook2 and fan control

Hello!
After discovering that there was a new fan control module for the white G3 iBook, I tried to load both the lm-sensors adm1031 module and Cedric Pradalier's patch but failed, no such device. Apparently I don't have an iBook2.2 but rather the first white iBook, iBook2.

Doing a find /proc -name *fan* returns nothing, same thing in /sys

Does this machine have a fan controller? I'm positive that there's a fan installed (hd replacement) but I don't know if there's a controller or what the controller is named. I can open the iBook again if that's the only way to find out..

With cpu frequency scaling running it would be great to get the fan controller running too.

-ivc

ivc@ibook:~$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
cpu             : 750CXe
temperature     : 11-13 C (uncalibrated)
clock           : 499MHz
revision        : 34.21 (pvr 0008 2215)
bogomips        : 995.32
machine         : PowerBook4,1
motherboard : PowerBook4,1 PowerBook2,2 MacRISC2 MacRISC Power Macintosh
detected as     : 257 (iBook 2)
pmac flags      : 0000001b
L2 cache        : 256K unified
memory          : 384MB
pmac-generation : NewWorld

ivc@ibook:~$ lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
i2c_dev                10368  6
hfsplus                62628  2
r128                   54660  1
drm                    81464  2 r128
uninorth_agp            6880  1
agpgart                35628  2 drm,uninorth_agp
i2c_keywest            10052  0
snd_powermac           41252  0
snd_pcm_oss            62496  0
snd_mixer_oss          20576  1 snd_pcm_oss
snd_pcm                98788  2 snd_powermac,snd_pcm_oss
snd_timer              25028  1 snd_pcm
snd 58228 5 snd_powermac,snd_pcm_oss,snd_mixer_oss,snd_pcm,snd_timer
soundcore               9060  1 snd
snd_page_alloc          9156  1 snd_pcm
airport                 5888  0
orinoco                50452  1 airport
hermes                 13984  2 airport,orinoco