Re: Which Kernel for Airport Support?

Ben Hill wrote:
On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 08:52 -0800, Eric Gaumer wrote:

Has anyone actually tried to contact Broadcom?

I think it's been posted before, but there is a petition at:

http://www.petitiononline.com/BCM4301/

with over 10,000 signatures (one of them now mine).

Well see here is my point... this petition is like jumping up and down and shouting. It
doesn't matter how loud we scream if no one is listening. I think a better approach is to
contact an actual individual at Broadcom and argue the case politely.

The petition is a great place to point that individual once he is willing to listen however
the listening part is what's going to take work. I think we need to target a few key
individuals rather than shout at the company name.

Of course this is just my two cents...

--
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."
	- Albert Einstein