looking for partnership

Dear sir,
I am usman Eyadema. from Togo ).
I am one of Precedent Eyadema Eyassimbe son, being that I lost my father a couple of days ago.
Before his death he deposited in a high security company in ITALY the sum of ( 10.5 Million Us Dollars )being money I want you to do me a favour to receive this money in your country or any safer place. As the beneficiary I have plans to futher my education and do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you.
Please if you are willing to assist me , indicate your interest in replying soonest. I am now in Dakar Senegal. I left my country following the wake of departures of foreign nationals residing in Togo
Thanks and best regards.
usman .