Re: disable touchpad - accidental tap [was: Re: trackpad on powerbook]

On Monday 14 of February 2005 08:43, Colin Leroy wrote:
> On 13 Feb 2005 at 21h02, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > ... no longer. Patch attached (user can avoid disabling USB and/or ADB
> > devices).
>
> I think i'd like to keep it simple, and besides, new Apple laptops have
> an USB trackpad, so I don't think i'll put it in.
Hm, this code seem to be usable not only on Apple machines - I have one x86
user interested in this, too :) Anyway blocking external mouse is very
annoying. PLD mouseemu package will be provided with that functionality.

Thanks!

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/