Re: bounty for fixing ALSA's powermac driver

My main reason for approaching Ubuntu is that they actually support very
few architectures; only those that they see as commercially viable.

Since they have a commercial interest in ensuring that this handfull of
architectures is well-supported, they are the best motivated people you
can find to actually do something about it.

The fact that Ubuntu employs Debian developers also ensures that everyone
will benefit from their work on ALSA. They support the common interest.

--
Martin-Éric Racine
http://www.iki.fi/q-funk/