Re: bounty for fixing ALSA's powermac driver

sure, but the original post says that this is not working out.

As far as ppc *nixes:
There is also mandrake-ppc which is now only a volunteer project, yellow
dog, fedora-ppc,  source mage, gentoo, rock linux and that's just linux.
On the bsd front there is open and net, and they are working on a
Freebsd-ppc.

I've probably missed a few too.