Re: Auctex on iBook fails (same version works on x86)

hi,

on my ibook g3 it seems to work without problem (though there might be
problems that i havent encountered yet), versions are the same:

ii  auctex          11.54-2         An integrated environment for...
ii  emacs21         21.3+1-8        The GNU Emacs editor

cheers float