Re: Sleep patch and kernel 2.6.10

Colin Leroy <colin@colino.net> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> Did someone try Ben's patches for sleep support with kernel 2.6.10?

I've tried to apply the patch by hand, but there where changed from .9 to
.10 which I can't interpret. In radeon_pm.c the radeon_pci_resume()
function changed in a way, that makes applying of the patch impossible. I
think only Ben can do so, because he knows what his patch should do.

Joerg.

--
"Hey, dad, you see how this man can twist his fingers? Amazing, isn't
it?" "No, son, not really. He's been using Emacs for ten years..."