Re: Sleep patch and kernel 2.6.10

Colin Leroy <colin@colino.net> writes:

> Did someone try Ben's patches for sleep support with kernel 2.6.10?

I applied these seven patches to 2.6.10:

http://zork.net/~sneakums/pmac-sleep/

and on my 15" AlBook (PowerBook5.4) the resulting kernel hangs at or
after radeonfb init.  2.6.11-rc2-mm1 behaves similarly.

> Anything I should know? The USB people told me that 2.6.10 would fix
> lots of things regarding USB suspend/resume, did you found this to be
> true, and is it possible not to rmmod/modprobe the USB modules before
> sleep yet ?

I have the USB stuff built into the kernel, and 2.6.9 plus one of the
later sleep patches, and it's been working fine.