Please test new pbbuttonsd/gtkpbbuttons

Hi.

I've just uploaded new versions of pbbuttonsd and gtkpbbuttons to
experimental. There are some interesting new features:

pbbuttonsd now supports ALSA mixers and the mirror key that controls
the external graphic output (the latter of course only if the external
graphic output is supported at all for your model)

gtkpbbuttons has finally a working GNOME session managment support,
and I will introduce a new gtkpbbuttons-gnome package that has it
compiled in.

For both packages I search for feedback if they actually work as
intended. As already mentioned above, I've uploaded both to experimental
but gtkpbbuttons will reside in the NEW queue for now. Alternatively you
can get the packages from

deb http://www.lichtenheld.de/debian ./

Testing welcome.

Gruesse,