Re: Cloning to an external video projector...

Thu, 06 Jan 2005 11:28:10 -0500,
Barry Hawkins <barry@alltc.com> wrote:

> | I did merge XF86Config from Julian with some recommendations by Giuseppe
> | Sacco (attached). The strange thing is that I have... he... abstract
> | artistic colored rectangle on the video projector but the pointer is
> | clean!.. Strange, isn't it? ;-)
>
> Arnaud,
> ~    Is your PowerBook G4 an Aluminum or Titanium?

Yo Barry!

I think it's a Titanium:

$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor	: 0
cpu		: 7447/7457, altivec supported
clock		: 1249MHz
revision	: 1.1 (pvr 8002 0101)
bogomips	: 831.58
machine		: PowerBook5,2
motherboard	: PowerBook5,2 MacRISC3 Power Macintosh
detected as	: 287 (PowerBook G4 15")
pmac flags	: 0000001b
L2 cache	: 512K unified
memory		: 512MB
pmac-generation	: NewWorld

To clarify my problem, here is a photo with the laptop and an external
monitor. To be sure you understand my problem, the GDM login screen you
see on my laptop (sorry for the poor quality of the shoot) should appear
on the external monitor!
http://people.debian.org/~avdyk/external_monitor.jpg

--
  .''`.