Re: debian ppc64

On 04-Dec-08 16:49, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Please send me your alioth user id an I will gladly add you to the project.
>
> luther.

I have just added you as a Project Admin to the debian-ppc64 project.

> But please speak to the debian-glibc and debian-gcc folk about this.

I will speak to them. But before that I will have to make up my mind
about what has to be done with glibc and gcc for ppc64. Both the glibc
and the gcc maintainers already accepted (and also rejected) some of my
proposed glibc and gcc patches in the last few months.

> And do you have a mailing list there ?

I did not yet request for a debian-ppc64 mailing list. Maybe you could
do that if you think that this is appropriate?

Regards
Andreas Jochens