Re: gtkpbbuttons MacOSX theme

Le samedi, 11 Décembre 2004 15.52, Matthias Grimm a écrit :
> On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:47:32 +0100

Hi,
> Guillaume Florey <flo.guillaume@edux.ch> wrote:
> > How can I configure the theme for gtkpbbuttons. When I am under gnome or
> > kdm, and I change the brightness, no image comes. But when I make it
> > under my kde session, it always come with the classic style. If I try
> > this:
> > #gtkpbbuttons -t Crystal &
> > It comes then both image, Classic and Crystal. Not that I want in fact
> > ;-)
>
> I think your KDE session management starts GTKPBButtons without any
> parameters here. Kill the ptkpbbuttons process by hand and restart is with
> your desired parameters.
>
> GtkPbbuttons neither checks if it is already running nor is there a
> possibility to change the theme at runtime. Killing and restarting is the
> only way to do this yet.

Thanks for the help, but I cant find any gtkpbbuttons with ps -ax nor pid
in /var/run/ ...
I'm running debian sarge with gtkpbbuttons 0.6.4-3 and pbbuttonsd 0.6.6 from
unstable

Is that not strange, because the plugins already comes on the screen with for
example <fn>+F1 or so (only when kde  is running).

<snip>

>   Best Regards
>     Matthias

Gruss