Re: Powerbook produces a lot more heat after kernel upgrade

Could is be something related to hard-drive activity? Or is the
processor just doing more work? did the powernowd change?

I used to just keep my laptop running during the night having it right
besides my bed. downloading stuff... Never was a problem. But now it
keeps activating the fan wich is unusually noisy and wont let me
sleep. :/ - So I guess it must be more then just a feeling. ;)

greetz

Timo Reimerdes