Re: TEST: Sleep patch #5 (guiltier found)

Hy,

i have done some power_on(brain) calls this morning, and had the idea to look whats get initialized immediately after the non volatile memory driver when there was no hang. And see there, an error Message of the i8042 driver complaining about an self test timeout... (i don't think my ibook realy has an PC Keyboard controller...). I removed the driver from the kernel and now everything seems to work right. I have done 5 reboots without an single lockup.

If you would want me to do any more test because of this, i would be glad to do so.

Gest Regards,
Sascha